Removed there website link due to the fact it has a forums, If you want the site link PM me.
Modern Warfare 2 ModLoader v1.0
- Allows you to load custom mods for Modern Warfare 2
- Loads from raw .gsc script files instead of having to create a new .ff file
Note: it is recommended to use a VAC disabler such as VAC Chaos in conjunction with this program.
Again, by using this program, you have agreed not to blame the author of this program for any
consequences that may arise from using this program.
Please support this project by donating!
- An x86/x64 CPU
- At least 512 MB of system memory. Recommended minimum is 1 GB.
- A modern Windows-NT based operating system (XP and above). Both x86 and x64 are supported.
- Microsoft(R) Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (x86), can be found here:
- Microsoft(R) .NET Framework v2.0 (minimum), can be found here:
How to use:
- Open "LoaderX.exe" as administrator (for Vista and Windows 7)
- Click "Auto-Inject". Make sure it says "Searching for..."
if it says "An error occured", log off and log back on Windows
- Open MW2_Modder.ini and configure as necessary
- Run Modern Warfare 2 (through VAC Chaos if you're using it)
- Host a game (either private match, or public ranked match through VAC Chaos)
- Enjoy your mod!
Tip: If you are creating a new mod, refer to many guides created by the XBOX modding community; they're helpful.
Use a program like ffViewer to extract the game's stock .gsc files from the .ff files, and go from there.
The "mod folder" goes in the same folder as MW2_Modder.dll, and the name is the name of your mod. You then
simply follow the same directory structure as the .gsc files were in the .ff file. See the included 'scoutzknivez'
mod for an example.
AgentGOD - coding this program, duh :)
Copyright © 2010 Ultimate-Filez
EDIT: i added a mod i use myself which give you ac130 on spawn and different weapons on different maps. Also has no recoil and esp built in :P Just add the folder to where your loader files are then edit your MW2_Modder cfg to load the folder and your done!