Hi, I'ed like to introduce you to OSBot, one of the most advance and supported bots out there for OldSchool RuneScape.
What makes us different?
- We have full fledge random support (all random event solvers have been built in directly into the bot.)
- We update our bot at faster rates than any of the competition (on average updates come every 2 days)
- We have a secure and integrated SDN (script-delivery network). Downloading scripts will soon be a thing of the past.
- A very big and helpful community that's growing every day!
- Developed by experienced programmers who know what they're doing. We have lots of experience in programming not just bots, but reverse engineering RuneScape from the ground up. Let it be assured, we know what we're doing.
Some in-game pictures:
Freaky forester Random:
8 hours flax picking proggy:
8 hours hunting script proggy:
Our website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Our forums: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Our repository (just opened!): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I'll try that, thanks !
Interesting, good luck
Thanks for all the support guys! Me and Maxi have been working around the clock to try to get this bot in perfect condition for our release! We're going to be implementing an RSBot script emulator as well! So we'll have a working library of scripts right off the bat!
The emulator will just be wrapping around our actual API though. Our scripting API will support lanuages such as Java, Groovy, and JRuby! We're going to be a revolutionary bot!
Today we will test our mouse input in the actual client for real .
Best of luck on this guys, I would like to see this get far come april.
Interesting. Good luck to you guys!
You mentioned that you'd have an RSBot script emulator, is it possible that you'd be able to implement a similar feature for wBot scripts?
|« RuneLoader - The Ultimate Oldschool Toolkit | BetNation - Gambling - Poker - EoC+07 »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)