Thread: AARscape

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 AARscape 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    1

    Server: AARScape
    Server type: PVP
    Forums: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Client: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    Information: AARScape 508 is the newest release of an old 317 server that has been around since '05. Brought back by Aaron himself. Some features include quests, teleports, commands, object and npc based training for fast xp, random events, godwars, dueling, and alot more!
    AARscape has a friendly community forums where everyone is willing to help if needed. It also has a well rounded economy, and every skill works! We have custom mini games and custom quest with great rewards! The server is updated daily with a dedicated staff of developers! The server is alot of fun, so join now!
    Server also come with a custom Disguise
    Also we have npc ranging and maging with working prayer











    (if the uppit mirror doesnt work let me know, ill put on another sight)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    855
    Thanks given
    208
    Thanks received
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Leeeeeeech.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    1
    noooopppppeee
    followed a tut for the shop and clan, everything else i did myself
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Zantarix Programmer

    LT Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    764
    Thanks given
    554
    Thanks received
    244
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo's World View Post
    Leeeeeeech.
    No one, cares?..
    CPU: Intel core i5 3470 @ 3.8ghz CPU Cooler: Phankets PH-TC12DX Blue GPU: Asus GTX 760 Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4gb Black @1866mhz Power supply: Corsair HX650 80 plus gold Storage drive: Adata 64GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Red Mouse:Corsair Vengeance K65 Keyboard: Cooler Master Cherry MX Blue Monitor: HP Pavilion 22xi 1080p 60hz
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo's World View Post
    Leeeeeeech.
    honestly if you think about it, all servers are leeched from jagex because originally jagex created the Runescape world, and then people started taking it and added there own stuff but is still leeched and same goes with other people that take the server and do there own, it is still leeched.. but really dude, who cares?

    as for the server, it if a very fun server, very entertaining and very many interesting things to do for skills, fighting, and monsters to drops. i love the server and would recommend it to many to come.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    IvaI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,591
    Thanks given
    800
    Thanks received
    812
    Rep Power
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by lollal View Post
    honestly if you think about it, all servers are leeched from jagex because originally jagex created the Runescape world, and then people started taking it and added there own stuff but is still leeched and same goes with other people that take the server and do there own, it is still leeched.. but really dude, who cares?

    as for the server, it if a very fun server, very entertaining and very many interesting things to do for skills, fighting, and monsters to drops. i love the server and would recommend it to many to come.
    oh there comes the newfag talking LOL.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Programmer
    Ahridok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,770
    Thanks given
    393
    Thanks received
    387
    Rep Power
    3884
    Bulby?:s

    OT:Good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    1
    ya i know Bulby has its flaws, but iv added event managers, taken out most of what bulby did and re did basically the entire server, (still need to redo most of the skills bulby added in cause there a disappointment)

    o and i will make this full screen HD eventually, would already be done. but my computer cant run HD, and i cant find a full screen LD or at least a LD re-sizable anywhere
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Registered Member
    IvaI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,591
    Thanks given
    800
    Thanks received
    812
    Rep Power
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffle6 View Post
    ya i know Bulby has its flaws, but iv added event managers, taken out most of what bulby did and re did basically the entire server, (still need to redo most of the skills bulby added in cause there a disappointment)

    o and i will make this full screen HD eventually, would already be done. but my computer cant run HD, and i cant find a full screen LD or at least a LD re-sizable anywhere
    you mean you cant find a tutorial to leech from ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by owner pkin View Post
    you mean you cant find a tutorial to leech from ?
    if downloading a client is leeching..? then i guess your right, i cant find a client to leech...

    and as i said before the only things i used a tut for in this server is clan chat and shops (oops forgot to mention trade, and event manager),
    but im pretty sure 95% of people use that same tut as i used, and why are you wasting your time saying i leeched stuff anyways? there tutorials posted on the forums for people to use, and iv done mutiple things on this server without tutorials, for example jad uses mage range and mele, and all 3 protects work against him, also added my own version of item on player. made the world wild instead of safe. and many other things, so plz just go away
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [317] AARscape (reborn) [317]
    By iamthehat in forum Downloads
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •