Kruznyak released a 611 ob, and yesterday I came up with this idea to make an auto generator. This will basicly download runescape.jar, extract it, rename some strings using bcel, add a loader, jar it with the correct manifest file, and generate a params.txt file.
A few things:
- The client will still be obfuscated
- This will work for the coming versions, but they might change their system later.
- The creator is for windows only, but the clients are in executable jar format, so work on most os'.
- It currently connects to runescape, but if you want to change that, just go in params.txt and edit the details.
- It will load cache from c:\.cache03_32
How it works:
Just press run and let it do the work for you! At the end of the cycle there will be a client.jar and a params.txt in the output folder. You can just double click the jar to run the client.
For all the noobs: that it's not obfuscated, also means that there will be no java source.
Sorry, not meaning to flame, but what is the point in this? Using an obfuscated client will not be useful since barely anyone in the RSPS community knows how to use a bytecode editing library such as BCEL or ASM. I mean, this is a nice release and all, i just don't see the point. also you should have obfuscated your code, i just decompiled it with no issues.
congrats; finished mine the other day
its alright but i perfer deobs thro better to dump things with
|« 508/525 Kamakazi Scape Server Release | 562 Client Loading 663 + AutoUpdater + Sprites Editor »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)