What is Fallen Empire?
At the moment the content that is playable is named "legacy" (definition, old).
What is the goal of this Project?
Legacy was never meant to be become a beta it was solely for testing.
As we put it out it became popular, and so we update it.
There is a second server in develpment, (fallen-empire).
This is in slow development at the moment while we perfect everything.
It will have everything legacy has, and more. It will be better programmed though.
The finishing goal is to have an economy. Fallen Empire will
Will you always be 660?
work towards that faster than Legacy has. It will feature all skills, including Construction,
Dungeoneering and Summoning.
Everything will be perfected, it will also be released in segments as so it is very organised.
Plans for Legacy are undecided, it is ultimately to test. It will however get updates, whether they are
big or not is undecided.
The likely answer is no. While we update revision, we do not update each and every time.
How do I join the Community?
When there is a huge feature we feel would make the server better, we will consult with Staff if we
want to update.
Our current team of staff (faem forum names):
You can join our forums and game at http://fallen-empire.net
We have integrated the server with the forums, so if you wish to play the game, you will
still need to join our forums and use your forum login details for the game. In future everything
such as Message's, membership etc. will be integrated too.
- Light232, Hotyute, Animato, Hackur, Tyrael
- Novus Anima, Phantoms Cry, Wilo, Bad Robot, Ice, Gargoyle(head moderator)
Why is there a lack of updates?
Jul 26, 2011 - 5:56 AM
All previous patches have been re-applied(they somehow slipped through the net during our last update), the changes include:
1. Legacy updates tend to be small. If there are any big updates, we will be sure to post.
2. Fallen Empire is not in it's content stages, any update are under the hood content.
- Delays should no longer "reset" or "stack" when switching weapons.
- Korasi Sword special attack should again, no longer effect your magic accuracy.
- Turmoil has been patched to hopefully better calculate 'stat boosts' as a previous unannounced patch seemingly failed and made the prayer too powerful.
In other news:
- The Invoke Spring emote now plays both graphics, as opposed to only one.
- Armadyl Godsword has it's special attack animation and graphic again.
- Our Runescape client loader has been updated, it should load faster than before and lag less in general.
The following things have been configured
- Storm emote
- Snow emote
- Breathe Fire emote
- Give Thanks emote
- Completionist Cape emote
- Classic Cape
- Duellist Cap(s)
- Wildstalker Hood(s)
- Some holiday and other miscellaneous items
A big thanks to some players who helped us with finding the ID's. (if you have any we're missing hit any of the staff up in a PM.)
To view all our updates (including forum)
Visit: News & Announcements