IkovPS

Thread: EOC combat level

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1 EOC combat level 
    Wildlife enthusiast
    Tyler H's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    20
    Posts
    1,935
    Thanks given
    2,138
    Thanks received
    921
    Time Online
    1 d 19 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Rep Power
    475
    I'm pretty sure this is the correct combat level method for the EOC, fairly useless for matrix, but still. lol

    I just use it for admins to be 200 cb, just for the fuck of it

    Code:
    public int getCombatBetaLevel() {
    		int attack = getLevelForXp(0);
    		int defence = getLevelForXp(1);
    		int strength = getLevelForXp(2);
    		int ranged = getLevelForXp(4);
    		int magic = getLevelForXp(6);
    		int betaCombatLevel = 4;
    		int highestCombatStat = 0;
    		if (attack >= strength && attack >= defence && attack >= ranged && attack >= magic) {
    			highestCombatStat = attack;
    		} else if (strength >= attack && strength >= defence && strength >= ranged && strength >= magic) {
    			highestCombatStat = strength;
    		} else if (defence >= attack && defence >= strength && defence >= ranged && defence >= magic) {
    			highestCombatStat = defence;
    		} else if (magic >= attack && magic >= strength && magic >= ranged && magic >= defence) {
    			highestCombatStat = magic;
    		} else if (ranged >= attack && ranged >= strength && ranged >= magic && ranged >= defence) {
    			highestCombatStat = ranged;
    		}
    		betaCombatLevel = defence + highestCombatStat + 2;
    		return betaCombatLevel;
    	}
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    the Eye of the Void

    VelKoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,464
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    485
    Time Online
    13 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Hurst View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the correct combat level method for the EOC, fairly useless for matrix, but still. lol

    I just use it for admins to be 200 cb, just for the fuck of it

    Code:
    public int getCombatBetaLevel() {
    		int attack = getLevelForXp(0);
    		int defence = getLevelForXp(1);
    		int strength = getLevelForXp(2);
    		int ranged = getLevelForXp(4);
    		int magic = getLevelForXp(6);
    		int betaCombatLevel = 4;
    		int highestCombatStat = 0;
    		if (attack >= strength && attack >= defence && attack >= ranged && attack >= magic) {
    			highestCombatStat = attack;
    		} else if (strength >= attack && strength >= defence && strength >= ranged && strength >= magic) {
    			highestCombatStat = strength;
    		} else if (defence >= attack && defence >= strength && defence >= ranged && defence >= magic) {
    			highestCombatStat = defence;
    		} else if (magic >= attack && magic >= strength && magic >= ranged && magic >= defence) {
    			highestCombatStat = magic;
    		} else if (ranged >= attack && ranged >= strength && ranged >= magic && ranged >= defence) {
    			highestCombatStat = ranged;
    		}
    		betaCombatLevel = defence + highestCombatStat + 2;
    		return betaCombatLevel;
    	}
    or you could do
    Code:
    	public int getCombatLevel() {
    		int attack = getLevelForXp(0);
    		int defence = getLevelForXp(1);
    		int strength = getLevelForXp(2);
    		int hp = getLevelForXp(3);
    		int prayer = getLevelForXp(5);
    		int ranged = getLevelForXp(4);
    		int magic = getLevelForXp(6);
    		int combatLevel = 3;
    		combatLevel = (int) ((defence + hp + Math.floor(prayer / 2)) * 0.25) + 1;
    		double melee = (attack + strength) * 0.325;
    		double ranger = Math.floor(ranged * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		double mage = Math.floor(magic * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		if(player.getUsername().equalsIgnoreCase("mod_nick")) 
    			return 243;
    		if (player.getRights() == 2))
    		   return 160;
    		if (player.getRights() == 1))
    		   return 100;
    		if (melee >= ranger && melee >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += melee;
    		} else if (ranger >= melee && ranger >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += ranger;
    		} else if (mage >= melee && mage >= ranger) {
    			combatLevel += mage;
    		}
    		return combatLevel;
    	}



    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #3  
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    Arbatel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks given
    716
    Thanks received
    288
    Time Online
    5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by King J Scape View Post
    or you could do
    Code:
    	public int getCombatLevel() {
    		int attack = getLevelForXp(0);
    		int defence = getLevelForXp(1);
    		int strength = getLevelForXp(2);
    		int hp = getLevelForXp(3);
    		int prayer = getLevelForXp(5);
    		int ranged = getLevelForXp(4);
    		int magic = getLevelForXp(6);
    		int combatLevel = 3;
    		combatLevel = (int) ((defence + hp + Math.floor(prayer / 2)) * 0.25) + 1;
    		double melee = (attack + strength) * 0.325;
    		double ranger = Math.floor(ranged * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		double mage = Math.floor(magic * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		if(player.getUsername().equalsIgnoreCase("mod_nick")) 
    			return 243;
    		if (player.getRights() == 2))
    		   return 160;
    		if (player.getRights() == 1))
    		   return 100;
    		if (melee >= ranger && melee >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += melee;
    		} else if (ranger >= melee && ranger >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += ranger;
    		} else if (mage >= melee && mage >= ranger) {
    			combatLevel += mage;
    		}
    		return combatLevel;
    	}
    Please no....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. Thankful users:


  6. #4  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    17
    Posts
    1,841
    Thanks given
    899
    Thanks received
    414
    Time Online
    7 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    85
    Where does this even go? appearance?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #5  
    Wildlife enthusiast
    Tyler H's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    20
    Posts
    1,935
    Thanks given
    2,138
    Thanks received
    921
    Time Online
    1 d 19 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Rep Power
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshreynolds123 View Post
    Where does this even go? appearance?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #6  
    Registered Member

    Leanbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,443
    Thanks given
    1,455
    Thanks received
    2,150
    Time Online
    6 d 21 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 51 m
    Rep Power
    5000
    Code:
    	public static void main(String[] args) {
    		int combat_level;
    		int attack = 90;
    		int str = 91;
    		int def = 24;
    		int range = 34;
    		int mage = 37;
    		combat_level = Math.max(Math.max(Math.max(attack, str), range), mage) + def + 2;
    		System.out.println(combat_level);
    	}
    Try this, just replace combat levels with ur getlvlforxp method or some crap

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Latest update 04/24
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. Thankful users:


  10. #7  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    17
    Posts
    1,841
    Thanks given
    899
    Thanks received
    414
    Time Online
    7 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    85
    thanks. I've put it in right place, done and dusted, Compiled, no errors, now how do i make myself 200 cmb?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #8  
    Shoot For The Stars

    Ixixi™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    700
    Thanks given
    25
    Thanks received
    39
    Time Online
    13 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by HloChris View Post
    Code:
    	public static void main(String[] args) {
    		int combat_level;
    		int attack = 90;
    		int str = 91;
    		int def = 24;
    		int range = 34;
    		int mage = 37;
    		combat_level = Math.max(Math.max(Math.max(attack, str), range), mage) + def + 2;
    		System.out.println(combat_level);
    	}
    Try this, just replace combat levels with ur getlvlforxp method or some crap
    Nice, i might use this


    Maybach Music
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #9  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    850
    Thanks given
    157
    Thanks received
    119
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by King J Scape View Post
    or you could do
    Code:
    	public int getCombatLevel() {
    		int attack = getLevelForXp(0);
    		int defence = getLevelForXp(1);
    		int strength = getLevelForXp(2);
    		int hp = getLevelForXp(3);
    		int prayer = getLevelForXp(5);
    		int ranged = getLevelForXp(4);
    		int magic = getLevelForXp(6);
    		int combatLevel = 3;
    		combatLevel = (int) ((defence + hp + Math.floor(prayer / 2)) * 0.25) + 1;
    		double melee = (attack + strength) * 0.325;
    		double ranger = Math.floor(ranged * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		double mage = Math.floor(magic * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		if(player.getUsername().equalsIgnoreCase("mod_nick")) 
    			return 243;
    		if (player.getRights() == 2))
    		   return 160;
    		if (player.getRights() == 1))
    		   return 100;
    		if (melee >= ranger && melee >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += melee;
    		} else if (ranger >= melee && ranger >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += ranger;
    		} else if (mage >= melee && mage >= ranger) {
    			combatLevel += mage;
    		}
    		return combatLevel;
    	}
    Just stop before you hurt your self.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #10  
    Registered Member PavSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    774
    Thanks given
    237
    Thanks received
    71
    Time Online
    1 h 2 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by King J Scape View Post
    or you could do
    Code:
    	public int getCombatLevel() {
    		int attack = getLevelForXp(0);
    		int defence = getLevelForXp(1);
    		int strength = getLevelForXp(2);
    		int hp = getLevelForXp(3);
    		int prayer = getLevelForXp(5);
    		int ranged = getLevelForXp(4);
    		int magic = getLevelForXp(6);
    		int combatLevel = 3;
    		combatLevel = (int) ((defence + hp + Math.floor(prayer / 2)) * 0.25) + 1;
    		double melee = (attack + strength) * 0.325;
    		double ranger = Math.floor(ranged * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		double mage = Math.floor(magic * 1.5) * 0.325;
    		if(player.getUsername().equalsIgnoreCase("mod_nick")) 
    			return 243;
    		if (player.getRights() == 2))
    		   return 160;
    		if (player.getRights() == 1))
    		   return 100;
    		if (melee >= ranger && melee >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += melee;
    		} else if (ranger >= melee && ranger >= mage) {
    			combatLevel += ranger;
    		} else if (mage >= melee && mage >= ranger) {
    			combatLevel += mage;
    		}
    		return combatLevel;
    	}
    I liked it, Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Runescape EoC?
    By Magebank2013 in forum Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:26 AM
  4. Level 125 Combat, 2 Level 99 Stats!
    By Jordan in forum Price Check
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 06:08 AM
  5. level 2 rights = level 0 combat :S
    By Wicksboi in forum Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:30 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •