Thread: Bomb's Cheat Client v1.0

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 121
  1. #11  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    261
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    106
    Adding some more crashes that actually work
    How did he do that?
    - The response to Bomb's Cheat Client v1.0

    See it for yourself, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  2. #12  
    I sfogliare Rune-server ad alta
    Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,703
    Thanks given
    41
    Thanks received
    18
    Rep Power
    791
    I have this nifty little cheat client for runelife :P love this one to.
    Good job.
    What's 2speced's ip?
     

  3. #13  
    TECH N9NE

    E B A H's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    19
    Posts
    145
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    3
    Rep Power
    156
    Great job. Rep+
     

  4. #14  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    221
    Thanks given
    14
    Thanks received
    6
    Rep Power
    74
    Thanks for releasing,looks ownage.


    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Im going to kill myself, Runescape was the only thing that made me life good.
    ^Nolife,thats where it ends.
     

  5. #15  
    why teh fuc
    Guest
    Needs work like the fact it don't work on 2speced is lame =( also client money and items is fail
     

  6. #16  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    261
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by why teh fuc View Post
    Needs work like the fact it don't work on 2speced is lame =( also client money and items is fail
    Actually I'm on 2speced with it right now buddy

    IP: 2speced.no-ip.org

    That's all you have to do, my client takes care of the rest.

    And for everybody else, thanks for the positive feedback. I think I might make a new version since this time around nobody is hating
    How did he do that?
    - The response to Bomb's Cheat Client v1.0

    See it for yourself, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  7. #17  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    221
    Thanks given
    14
    Thanks received
    6
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    Actually I'm on 2speced with it right now buddy

    IP: 2speced.no-ip.org

    That's all you have to do, my client takes care of the rest.

    And for everybody else, thanks for the positive feedback. I think I might make a new version since this time around nobody is hating
    2speced:

    When u try to login it says the server is not functional etc..And what ever u chose (Yes,No or Cancel) it will log of and then u try to login it repeats.

    Edit:

    It says this: Error: Packet lost, connection broken. Frame = 97


    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Im going to kill myself, Runescape was the only thing that made me life good.
    ^Nolife,thats where it ends.
     

  8. #18  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    261
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by ernisx View Post
    2speced:

    When u try to login it says the server is not functional etc..And what ever u chose (Yes,No or Cancel) it will log of and then u try to login it repeats.
    I was just on it, but I'll see whats up.
    How did he do that?
    - The response to Bomb's Cheat Client v1.0

    See it for yourself, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  9. #19  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    20
    Posts
    899
    Thanks given
    14
    Thanks received
    39
    Rep Power
    140
    Lets ruin delta leeches economies.Thanks.

    Thanks Valentino for sig.
     

  10. #20  
    why teh fuc
    Guest
    You can't the items and money it gives you is client money can't actualy be used..
     

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •