Notes taken while brainstorming:
- Sorc Apprentice in Al-Kharid, teleport option, tele out
- Del-Monty spawn
- Loop through sq'irk fruits --> juice
- Route points/ path algorithms
- elemental spotting/teleporting out
- Dialogue with Osman, trade sq'irk juice for xp, use glass of sq'irk juice on osman for direct xp
- need beer glass spawn
- persuading sorc apprentice
- npc face system
- requirements for garden
- making sq'irk juice --> cooking exp
- drinking juice raises thieving and recovers run
- picking grimy herbs - 2 teleports out
- drink from fountain to leave
- stacked/arraylist held xp counter + displays
Spoiler for pic:
I have yet to map route points for winter and autumn, I'll do that later on.
P.S. It might seem like the npcs are lagging, but that's just a randomization feature that randomly stops the npcs to switch up their paths a bit.
That's damn nice man, still watching. Never knew about this minigame, lol. Good work as usual. Have some more rep
EDIT: Love that XP bar scrolling
This is very nice, I remember playing this minigame.
Gawd I put the bloopers text on the vid in the wrong place lololol. The end is supposed to be an extra showoff, not bloopers.
its pretty nice, something normally that you don't see in rsps.
lol gg bloopers
anyway very nice, couldn't find any flaws with it O:
very nice good work bro!
Do not remember this at all... pretty cool though!
|« My Completionist Cape Emote ( No GFX ) | My skilling zone (creative) »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)