Has he tried logging into the runescape homepage and then running the webclient?
Has he tried google chrome and installed the java plugin?
I introduced my IRL bestfriend to runescape not to long ago and he bought a brand new Alienware m17x. He is running a Windows 7 64-bit operating system with 1TB of hard drive space and over 6 gigs of RAM. Whenever we use the downloadable client or either the website or swiftkit he keeps getting the error: RS2Applet.class Error Whenever he reloads the page it sais at the top left of the screen saying: "Error - Click here for details". Clicks on it and gives him the RS2Applet.class Error.
What we've tried:
1. Uninstalling all Java versions and deleting all of his Java directories...
2. Installing the Java for the 32-bit Seach Engine.
3. Installing the latest Version of java along with JRE and JDK.
4. Using the downloadable client.
5. Using an executable client such as the ones in the download section. Either way, neither of them work for it.
Again what he's running:
1. Windows 7 64-bit Professional Operating System.
2. 1 TB (TeraBite) HDD (Hard Drive)
3. 6 gigs or RAM over-clocked at 3.09GHz without boost.
4. Intel I7 Duel Core Processor.
Prize will be given to the first to successfully post a fix for this and it works. Thank you so much!!
This seems to look very common in most cases, I've had that same problem before a few months ago and fixed up the solution to it.
It maybe different depending how your system works, but did you uninstall everything related to Java (Including Oracle) from your computer and emptied out both the web cache and Jagex's cache?
Last edited by johnk09; 03-18-2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: General Reasons - Providing more feedback.
install x86 hava and x64 then try through browser. If he wants to use the rsclient, I think there's only x86 and it gets installed to x64 path ? Try anything to switch between running the program in x64 or x86.
|« why i'm getting it? | [March 6th, 2012] Armour Graphical Rework »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)